How it works:
Purchase the eGift Card, enter the recipient’s email address, and select the “delivery date” for the gift certificate to arrive via email. Also, you have the option to include a personal greeting. The process is east, fast, convenient, and eco-friendly!
Click on certificate image for more details.
The following are the terms and conditions applicable to each eGift Card (both are herein referred to as a "Card"):
1. The Card may be used only in the store in which it was purchased and all associated stores ("the Store").
2. All purchases with the Card are subject to the terms and conditions applicable to such purchase in the Store.
3. To use the Card enter the Card's pass code number in the applicable space on the Store's check out payment page.
4. The Card is freely transferable and can be used by any one possessing the Card pass code number. Cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Treat the Card and the Card's pass code number like cash.
5. If a purchase is for more than the remaining balance on a Card, the user may pay the balance of the purchase amount with (i) another Card or (ii) a valid credit card.
6. Any credit created by the return of an item purchased with a Card will be credited to the Card's balance. If a returned item was purchased only partially with the Card, the amount paid with the Card will be credited to the Card before any other credit is made.
7. All sales of the Cards are final. Cards may not be returned for cash or credit to a credit card.
8. Except where prohibited by law, the Card's balance will expire two years after its purchase and at that time, any remaining balance will be lost.